Sunday 18 September 2011

Decklan Buckleys amazing garden

Decklan's garden in Stoke Newington, North London is really amazing! I was lucky enough to be able to visit earlier in the summer. He is a well known garden designer and architect and I worked with him on a garden at the Chelsea Flower Show earlier in this year.

His plant choices are mainly evergreen sub tropical species- including palms, fatsias, some beautiful specimen trees and schlefferas over the years the under story has become dominated by shade loving plants as his main specimens have grown above to form a beautiful canopy.


I loved this tank full of goldfish swimming in black water tank- so simple yet so effective!

My favourite thing was the outside shower next to the jasmine! What a way to wake up in the morning!!

I loved the jungle feel to the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...